EasySize is a data-driven technology defining clothing sizes and decreasing returns for online-shops. It helps online shops to save money and offer their clients a new shopping experience. EasySize has proven to decrease returns by 35-40% and save up to 7% of revenue for online-shops. EasySize is currently successfully working with online shops in Denmark, UK, USA and Germany.
1) Tell us about what EasySize has been up to since LPN 2014 and ending the year with second place at LeWeb’s international startup competition.
Well, these 9 months were extremely exciting for EasySize.
- We publicly launched EasySize in late October 2014 and are “live” with 7 shops now.
- EasySize is now available not only in English, but also 17 other languages, including French, Danish, German.
- EasySize is proven to decrease returns by 35-40%, save 5-7% of revenue and increase sales by providing the correct size.
- In just 8 months we gathered a database with more than 300.000 unique users and more than 500 fashion brands.
- And the last, but not least we raised angels investments and got on board experienced angels from France (Fashion Capital Partners, Alain Sarfati, Franck Bergonzo, Nicolas Santi-Weil), Denmark (Klaus Nyengaard) and Sweden (Hampus Jakobsson).
2) What did taking part, and then winning the Lady Pitch Night, teach you as an entrepreneur and bring to you as a startup?
First of all, be focused. There are always a lot of distractions and even more possibilities. But being an entrepreneur is about being focused and being able to “execute”, reach KPIs and goals. So you have to be picky on what you do and what events you attend.
Secondly, attending events like LPN and LeWeb later helps to work and “talk” to media. Right media coverage can help a lot with getting users or investors. And finally, pitching events always help you to not only shape your pitch, but also work better with the feedback you receive and improve your product.
3) What adivce would you like to give entrepreneurs that want to apply?
Definitely do it.
Do it, if you want to get a valuable feedback on your startup from the tech experts.
Do it, if you want to move your startup to a new level.
And finally, do it, if you want to meet a lot of inspiring female entrepreneurs, role models and feel supported.
4) What is your favorite memory of the whole experience?
First of all, of course, it’s attending LeWeb. It’s been an amazing experience to be there with all inspiring entrepreneurs and, I’m not going to lie, it felt to great to pitch from the stage 🙂
Secondly, the LPN itself. It was first time, when I attended an event like this, and I remember myself walking back to a hotel and feeling extremely inspired and encouraged.
5) What’s next for EasySize?
We are currently working on a few new product features to make the size prediction even more accurate and personalised. We also get ready now for a launch of EasySize in new markets, including France.
EasySize invites LPN 2015 participants to join at the “Bridging the gap between Fashion and Online Shoppers” event at the Copenhagen Fashion Week on 7th of August.
For the second time this year, EasySize organises an event where we invite the fashion industry’s representatives to discuss the important matters in fashion. This time, we will focus on the Fashion E-commerce strategies and implementations which help to understand the online shoppers better. The event will take place on the 7th of August evening during the Copenhagen Fashion Week. Follow our website to get the freshest list of participants and agenda and write to [email protected] to sign up for the attendees’ list.
We will meet you all there!